Terms of Service
Picya is an online platform that helps content creators earn money. Our service is free to use for content creators. We allow content creators to set up a profile and add their content to our site. We also offer a variety of tools and resources to help content creators monetize their content.
By using Picya, you agree to the following terms:
- You agree to only upload content that you have the rights to. This means you either created the content yourself or have permission from the copyright holder to upload it.
- You agree to only upload content that is appropriate for all audiences. This means no nudity, violence, or other offensive material.
- You agree to only upload content that complies with all applicable laws.
- You agree to allow Picya to show advertisements on your content.
- You agree to allow Picya to share your content with other users of the site.
- You agree to allow Picya to use your content to promote the site.
- You agree to be paid through Picya for any content that is sold.
- You agree that Picya may terminate your account at any time and for any reason.
- You agree that Picya is not responsible for any loss or damage that may occur to your content.
- You agree that Picya is not responsible for any losses or damages that may occur as a result of using our site.